Cal/OSHA Summit 2018
October 17-19, 2018 | San Diego, CA
Cal/OSHA Summit is a leading state-specific event for California employers and safety professionals to get cutting-edge developments on new safety regulations, compliance strategies, and management tactics.
Access Insider Updates on the Latest California-Specific Safety Compliance Initiatives
Network and Ideashare with Peers and Practicing Experts
Earn Recertification Credits Towards Your Professional Advancement
Create a Powerful Action Plan to Protect Your Workforce
Attendees of Cal/OSHA Summit 2018 will:
- Access proven strategies to avoid the most common mistakes of Cal/OSHA’s most violated standard on injury and illness prevention
- Ace Cal/OSHA inspections by learning tips for a successful walk-through
- Uncover proven tactics to protect California workers from heat stress and illness, according to Cal/OSHA’s strict requirements
- Discover safety incentives that other California companies have successfully implemented to drive low-risk behavior
- Hear motivating and informative talks on post-accident drug testing and injury reporting, HazCom labeling practices, and workplace violence prevention
- Get hands-on with a workshop to help you optimize your return-to-work process
- Identify high-impact strategies to get buy-in on your safety culture program, from management and staff alike
Our team of event liaisons would be happy to help you with your registration so your experience is as smooth as possible. Contact them now and they will get you set up in just 5 minutes!