HR Daily Advisor 2018 / Igniting Engagement for Performance & Retention
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: Become a more productive, effective HR professional in just 2 days! Learn from the nation’s top HR experts the latest trends and tactics for driving organizational growth and talent transformation through human capital management.
At this 2-day accredited conference, the nation’s top experts will reveal proven best practices for:
- Reinventing human capital management and compensation strategies to meet the demands of today’s competitive workforce
- Developing your leadership pipeline to ensure business continuity in the face of turnover
- Leveraging Big Data to make more informed talent decisions
- Employing appropriate HR metrics to measure the impact of your initiatives and prove ROI to stakeholders
- Re-calibrating company culture so it supports business goals and employee retention
- Inspiring and motivating your workforce to new levels excellence through incentives, brand messaging and other proven best practices
- Refreshing your traditional organizational model to encourage more diversity and inclusion
- Future-proofing your own career by learning how to stay relevant, predict business challenges and effectively pilot your company through times of change
How We Can Help You:
Your company’s greatest asset is its people, but effectively managing human capital to align with the corporate vision can be challenging. HRDA 2018 will lay out the top best practices vetted by leading brands so you can learn how predict organizational change, ensure business continuity in the face of turnover and drive success—both for your business and for your career.
What You’ll Learn:
Want to upskill your employees to avoid labor shortages and save on long-term labor costs? Looking to foster a corporate culture that encourages diversity and inclusion for better performance and retention? Trying to leverage big data to make more informed talent decisions and reduce human capital risk? HRDA 2018 is the event for you.
RECERTIFICATION / earn credits when you attend
HRDA 2018 is preapproved for 12.5 credit hours of general recertification toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute, including 4.5 HRCI business credit hours. Please be sure to note the activity ID on your recertification application form. For more information about HRCI certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 12.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit SHRM at www.shrm.org/certification.