HR Daily Advisor 2018 / Igniting Engagement for Performance & Retention
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: HR Daily Advisor 2018 annual conference is the year’s premier destination for learning how to manage and improve organizational culture and employee engagement and for networking with industry influencers, organizational development researchers, and other HR professionals.
At this 2-day accredited conference, you’ll uncover:
- New data underscoring the business case on why C-suite executives need to invest in employee engagement (like the $350 billion national cost of lost productivity)
- Why your benefit communication strategy could be failing and how to make your total rewards statements stand out from the pack
- The most effective ways to provide feedback to successfully manage performance management
- How to communicate your wellness program’s “invaluable” benefits—and measure them against objective data, such as productivity, retention, absenteeism, and more, to get to a truer sense of the VOI
- Revelations from high performance organizations on how to increase market share, customer satisfaction, and profitability
- Wallet-friendly tricks for enhancing company culture
- And much more!
How We Can Help You:
Cultivating an engaged and productive workforce is one of HR’s most important tasks. It can help propel your business forward by fostering innovation, protecting your company’s bottom line, and strengthening your brand to covet new talent and boost the retention and performance of your current workforce.
HR Daily Advisor 2018 annual conference will deliver inspiring talks featuring leading employment brands that have cracked the code on how to maintain an exceptional workplace culture to realize positive results in terms of employee engagement and satisfaction and business goals. There will be research-driven breakouts designed to show you what your employees really want and how to deliver it to them, so your organization can accelerate engagement and improve retention. And, you’ll learn data-backed strategies for improving company culture and engagement and project-management planning tips for setting new HR initiatives into motion.
RECERTIFICATION / earn credits when you attend
HRDA 2018 is preapproved for 12.5 credit hours of general recertification toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute, including 4.5 HRCI business credit hours. Please be sure to note the activity ID on your recertification application form. For more information about HRCI certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 12.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit SHRM at www.shrm.org/certification.