Three Conferences. One Venue. Unlimited Learning.
November 14-15 | Nashville, TN
We know you wear many hats at your organization, so don’t choose when it comes to your training. Get the latest recruiting, compliance, and workforce development tactics at this all-bases-covered event!
Access Presentations from all 3 Events to Share with Your Team
Network and Ideashare with Peers and Experts
Earn Credits Towards Your Professional Development
Get Power-Pass VIP Benefits
Meet the Speakers from Each Event:
At HR World 2019 in Nashville, you will discover:
- How to Use the Updated Form I-9
- Better Understand New Hiring Laws
- Learn New Social Media Recruiting Tips
- How to Collect Talent KPIs to Measure Success
- New Employee Handbook Revisions
- Leave Management Tips
- Employees Drug Testing Requirements
- ADA Compliance Obligations
- HR Recordkeeping to Stay in Compliance
- The Newest Gamefication Ideas
- Distributed Workforce Training
- Story-Telling Approches
- How to Leverage xAPI Data
- The Best in Leadership Development & Coaching
Pricing & Deadlines
Our team of event liaisons would be happy to help you with your registration so your experience is as smooth as possible. Contact them now and they will get you set up in just 5 minutes!
2019 Program Agendas
Recertification Credit Information
This event is pending HRCI approval.
Business & Legal Resources (BLR) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 13.0 PDCs (18.5 hours total if you attend two pre-cons) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at www.shrm.org/certification