May 13-15, 2020 I Denver, CO
Main Conference: May 14-15
Workshops: May 13
The Nation's Leading Talent Acquisition Conference
Does your recruiting program have what it takes to beat out the competition for top talent? RecruitCon 2020, will continue to help talent acquisition & management executives and leaders uncover new and emerging recruiting practices – while also offering access to new-tech, cutting-edge analytics, streamlining hiring as a process, and delivering data as a foundation for decision making.
Insights on the Latest Hot Topics Including:
- Solutions to overcome talent competition
- Talent acquisition leadership and strategy
- Fine-tuning interviews
- Improving the hiring process
- Working with hiring managers
- College recruiting
- Recruitment marketing and advertising
- Employer branding
- Candidate experience and selection
- Candidate selection
- New hire selection and onboarding
- And more!
Access the Latest Recruiting Strategies from Top Brands
Network and Ideashare with Peers and Experts
Earn Credits Towards Your Professional Development
Save with RecruitCon's Competitively-Priced Program
Access New and Emerging Recruiting Practices Such As:
- The practical impact of new recruiting trends and industry outlook
- Applicant tracking system (ATS) pitfalls to avoid
- Today’s hottest sourcing tools for attracting multi-gen active and passive job seekers
- How to legally recruit and hire new employees
- Effectively using AI, chatbots, and automation to reduce time-to-fill
- Producing all-star videos for better storytelling
- Conducting soft skills assessments
- Onboarding employees to minimize the risk of a “bad hire” situation
- Building communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Designing and communicating a successful employer branding strategy
- Developing a world-class candidate experience
- Tapping into underused metrics to boost the ROI of sourcing and recruiting efforts
- Act like a marketer with email drip campaigns to reel in top talent
Pricing & Deadlines
Early Bird Deadline – January 10, 2020 | Save $100!
Have a group of 5 or more? SAVE 20% with our group rate!
Our team of event liaisons would be happy to help you with your registration so your experience is as smooth as possible. Contact them now and they will get you set up in just 5 minutes!
2020 Agenda Coming Soon!
Venue and Accommodations
Embassy Suites by Hilton Downtown Convention Center
1420 Stout Street, Denver CO 80203
Room Rate: $229/night*
Hotel Cut-Off: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Reservation Center: 1-800-HILTONS
*Subject to availability, reference the BLR RecruitCon conference to get the discounted rate.