RecruitCon Road Trip / Strategies to Land Your Purple Squirrel Candidate
Seminar Snapshot: From the editors behind the acclaimed RecruitCon national conference, RecruitCon Road Trip | Strategies to Land Your Purple Squirrel Candidate is a one-day, community-led event that prepares and equips talent acquisition and recruitment professionals with the data-backed strategies for boosting their efforts. Leading brands like Whole Foods and HubSpot show you where to find top talent, how to attract them, ways to strengthen your brand, and more.
During this full day of powerful case studies and hands-on workshops, you’ll learn:
- The hottest tips and tricks for finding ideal candidates and reducing time-to-fill
- Brand messaging blueprints to help you emerge as a coveted place to work in today’s competitive job market
- Tactical response strategies to neutralize reputation-damaging reviews on feedback websites
- A secret sauce for writing job postings that pull in high-performers
- Audit outlines for assessing your website and application processes so you’re not scaring off your purple squirrels
- Formulas to prove the ROI of your efforts
- Tips to leverage your powers of persuasive to supercharge your candidate response
A leading brand will kick off the event with an inspiring talk on the techniques they’re using to build and maintain their impressive roster of talent. And, you’ll have plenty of time to network during registration, our intensive workshops, lunchtime panel discussion, and Happy Hour Hack!
BOSTON SPEAKERS /
SAN FRANCISCO SPEAKERS /
RECERTIFICATION / earn credits when you attend
This event has been preapproved for 6.0 credit hours of general recertification toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the activity ID on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Business & Legal Resources (BLR) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 6.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at www.shrm.org/certification.
EAST Venue & Location /
BOSTON | Aloft Boston Seaport
401-403 D Street, Boston, MA, 02210
Hotel Reservations: 866-716-8143
Across from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, this trendy, modern hotel is also 2 miles from the New England Aquarium and 3 miles from Boston Logan International Airport.
WEST Venue & Location /
SAN FRANCISCO | Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
299 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94105
Situated in the heart of one of the country’s most vibrant cities, this hotel offers quick access to an array of attractions. A BART station is just blocks away, making it easy for you to get around town.