RECRUITCON 2018 / Welcome to the Future of Talent Acquisition
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: Does your recruiting program have what it takes to beat out the competition for top talent? RecruitCon 2018 will arm you with the tools and tactics you need to keep up with new trends, streamline hiring processes, sharpen interview skills, improve on-boarding, and more!
At this 2-day accredited conference, the nation’s top experts will reveal proven best practices for:
- Completing the new Form I-9 with the help of a hands-on workshop
- Tackling turnover head-on with a rock-solid business continuity plan and a strong leadership pipeline
- Getting executive team buy-in on the recruiting resources you need
- Utilizing ‘big data’ to help you improve the quality and retention of new hires, and even link recruiting to business performance to prove ROI
- Understanding the most impactful strategies to attract and retain veterans, Millennials, and other key demographics
- Implementing diversity strategies that really work
- Learning the very latest recruiting technologies and leveraging existing social platforms
- And uncovering proven ways to supercharge your talent acquisition program!
Recruiting is changing and businesses are hard-pressed to keep up. Research shows that:
- An average of 10,000 Baby Boomers are retiring every day, so you need to be prepared to fill that job gap
- 79% of job seekers use social media in their job search, so you need a strong social strategy if you expect to land the talent you want
- By 2020, at least 55% of the workforce will be Millennial, so you should understand what unique qualities they look for in a position
- Employers on average spend $4000 to fill an open position, so you need to make sure the hires you place are set up to last
RECERTIFICATION / earn credits when you attend
This event has been preapproved for 12.5 credit hours of general recertification toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the activity ID on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Business & Legal Resources (BLR) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 12.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at www.shrm.org/certification.