RECRUITCON 2018 / Groundbreaking Talent Strategies for the Future of Business
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: Does your recruiting program have what it takes to beat out the competition for top talent? RecruitCon 2018 will arm you with the tools and tactics you need to keep up with new trends, streamline hiring processes, sharpen interview skills, improve on-boarding, and more!
Recruiting is changing and businesses are hard pressed to keep up. While the potential for landing star candidates is high, so is the competition.
RecruitCon 2018 showcases today’s best practices for supercharging acquisition efforts, new technologies to streamline recruiting, effective analytics trends to support employers’ evidence-based talent decisions, and so much more.
Join us for 2-day accredited conference along with the nation’s top talent acquisition and recruiting experts.
Attendees of RecruitCon 2018 can expect to learn:
• How you can leverage algorithms over resumes to find the best match for your organization
• What unique benefits top companies are rolling out to attract (and keep) great talent
• How to prepare for the legal and managerial challenges of the ‘Human Cloud’—a more temporary and mobile workforce
• How to build a recruiting operating system that really scales
• Which new compliance imperatives will impact your talent acquisition policies
• How to ramp up your recruiting initiatives on a budget
• How to integrate video interviewing to completely revolutionize your hiring process
Recruiting is changing and businesses are hard-pressed to keep up. Research shows that:
- An average of 10,000 Baby Boomers are retiring every day, so you need to be prepared to fill that job gap
- 79% of job seekers use social media in their job search, so you need a strong social strategy if you expect to land the talent you want
- By 2020, at least 55% of the workforce will be Millennial, so you should understand what unique qualities they look for in a position
- Employers on average spend $4000 to fill an open position, so you need to make sure the hires you place are set up to last
Can’t wait for 2018?
Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Professionals,
Join us for a full day of powerful case studies and hands-on workshops!
From the editors behind the acclaimed RecruitCon national conference, RecruitCon Road Trip | Strategies to Land Your Purple Squirrel Candidate is a one-day, community-led event that prepares and equips talent acquisition and recruitment professionals with the data-backed strategies for boosting their efforts. Leading brands like Whole Foods and HubSpot show you where to find top talent, how to attract them, ways to strengthen your brand, and more.
Learn more here.
Choose from two locations:
October 19, 2017
Aloft Boston Seaport
401-403 D Street
Boston, MA, 02210
November 29, 2017
Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
299 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA, 94105
RECERTIFICATION / earn credits when you attend
This event has been preapproved for 12.5 credit hours of general recertification toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the activity ID on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Business & Legal Resources (BLR) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 12.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at www.shrm.org/certification.