RECRUITCON 2018 / Groundbreaking Talent Strategies for the Future of Business
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: Does your recruiting program have what it takes to beat out the competition for top talent? RecruitCon 2018 will arm you with the tools and tactics you need to keep up with new trends, streamline hiring processes, sharpen interview skills, improve on-boarding, and more!
RecruitCon 2018 showcases today’s best practices for supercharging acquisition efforts, new technologies to streamline recruiting, effective analytics trends to support employers’ evidence-based talent decisions, and so much more.
Attendees of RecruitCon 2018 can expect to learn:
- How you can leverage algorithms over resumes to find the best match for your organization
- What unique benefits top companies are rolling out to attract (and keep) great talent
- How to prepare for the legal and managerial challenges of the ‘Human Cloud’—a more temporary and mobile workforce
- How to build a recruiting operating system that really scales
- Which new compliance imperatives will impact your talent acquisition policies
- How to ramp up your recruiting initiatives on a budget
- How to integrate video interviewing to completely revolutionize your hiring process
Recruiting is changing and businesses are hard-pressed to keep up. Research shows that:
- An average of 10,000 Baby Boomers are retiring every day, so you need to be prepared to fill that job gap
- 79% of job seekers use social media in their job search, so you need a strong social strategy if you expect to land the talent you want
- By 2020, at least 55% of the workforce will be Millennial, so you should understand what unique qualities they look for in a position
- Employers on average spend $4000 to fill an open position, so you need to make sure the hires you place are set up to last
Can’t wait for 2018?
Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Professionals,
Join us for a one-day community led-event where leading brands reveal their secrets for landing top talent!
November 29, 2017
Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
299 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA, 94105
SPONSORS / visit our sponsor partners
With short, customized recruitment videos spotlighting career opportunities and corporate culture, Digi-Me delivers information to candidates in a way that is easy to share on social, taking opportunities viral. Our professional-quality solution includes cloud-based tracking technology for real-time reporting on candidate behavior, as well as automatic integration into your ATS.
RECERTIFICATION / earn credits when you attend
This event has been preapproved for 12.5 credit hours of general recertification toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the activity ID on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Business & Legal Resources (BLR) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 12.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at www.shrm.org/certification.