Safety Summit 2018 / The Latest Safety Compliance and Management Updates
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: Safety Summit is one of the nation’s most cost-effective events for safety professionals looking to improve safety management and OSHA compliance at their facility.
Safety Summit attendees will:
- Learn the latest OSHA enforcement initiatives & trends for 2018
- Access expert tips to avoid fall fatalities, injuries, and costly citations under the new Walking/Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Rule
- Test-drive new technologies to improve the effectiveness and accessibility of safety training
- See how to ace an OSHA worksite inspections and avoid increase penalties
- Understand the implications of OSHA’s Final Rule on Silica ahead of the 2018 compliance deadline
- Uncover ergonomic strategies that really work to increase productivity
- Get tips to comply with Injury & Illness Reporting requirements to your OSHA filings are accurate
- Learn how better to manage risk using the latest Job Hazard Analysis best practices and big data
- Benefit from exclusive Q&A with some of the nation’s most sought-after safety experts
- Earn critical safety recertification points toward professional development
Hear from Safety Summit Alumni
I have been able to think differently on how to communicate safety to employees using their core values and not just OSHA regulation.
Adenike Ahemen, EHS Supervisor | Supere Oil
Conference content, location and speakers were excellent. One of the best safety conferences I have attended.
Hai Ngo, Sr. Manager Food and Sanitation | Save Mart Supermarkets
I've gained a lot of insight and information that I can take back to my company to make our work environment more productive and safe.