April 8-10 | Austin, TX
OVERVIEW | Safety Summit will be back for 2019! Across two days of engaging sessions in Austin, TX, Safety Summit 2019 will prepare attendees with the insight and management strategies to face the most pressing workplace safety compliance issues. Save your seat today!
When you attend Safety Summit, you will access:
- The latest OSHA enforcement initiatives and trends affecting your organization in 2019
- New legal considerations and compliance tactics for drug and alcohol testing
- Time- and money-saving ways to apply alternative protective measure to your lockout/tagout process
- The latest NFPA updates you need to be aware of for 2019 and beyond
- New technologies you should consider integrating into your safety program to drive productivity
- Important workplace violence prevention policies you need to implement right now
- Key incident investigation steps that could help you slash risk and prevent future accidents
- Proven management and leadership strategies to promote safety engagement
- The most effective tools and metrics for tracking and improving safety performance
- Insights for connecting with Generation Z and effectively transitioning them into safety leaders
Our team of event liaisons would be happy to help you with your registration so your experience is as smooth as possible. Contact them now and they will get you set up in just 5 minutes!
2019 Speakers Coming Soon!
Pricing & Deadlines
Access Insider Updates on the Latest OSHA Compliance Initiatives
Network and Ideashare with Peers and Practicing Experts
Earn Recertification Credits Towards Your Professional Advancement
Create a Powerful Action Plan to Protect Your Workforce
Sponsor With Us For 2019
Venue and Accommodations
Sheraton Austin at the Capitol
701 East 11th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Hotel Rate Cut-Off: Friday, March 15, 2019
Free Resources For You
Recertification Credit Information
This conference qualifies for up to 1.0 recertification points and the preconference workshops for up to 0.5 recertification points for CSPs, CHSTs, OHSTs, CMP credits for CHMMs, and may be eligible for CM credits for CIHs who attend.
The COC guidelines state that the regular conference credits and preconference credits must be advertised separately.