Workforce Learning & Development / Train. Retain. Excel.
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: At this leading professional training conference, you’ll access proven methods for leveraging new technologies and applying cutting-edge strategies to enhance organizational performance. Tap into the training trends that today’s pioneers swear by, and learn how you can help your employees be better prepared, more engaged, and able to produce twice the work in half the time!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Learn from the nation’s top learning and employee engagement professionals how to build a superior professional development program that supports business growth and workforce retention. The agenda features insightful keynotes from coveted experts, substantive presentations, and interactive learning labs—guaranteeing you leave with real, concrete takeaways to apply at your company.
When you attend Workforce Learning & Development 2017:
- You will explore how successful employment brands like Yelp, Adobe, Salesforce, and Facebook approach learning and development to ensure that Millennials and other generations of workers are continuously engaged
- After an energizing keynote by “Company Culture Expert to Watch” Cara Silletto, you will better understand how your role in cultural transitions, executive leadership development, new-hire orientation, and retirement knowledge transfer planning can ensure successful employee retention efforts
- You will discover science-driven recommendations for using gamification as a talent development technique, including case studies of successful implementation
- You will collect dozens of tips on how to expand learning beyond the training room to consistently and effectively engage talent
- You will access examples of how to nurture talent to stay strong as leaders, regardless of changes to the business structure, company’s goals, and other variables
- You will learn how to formalize every day knowledge transfer opportunities to zap the skills gap
- You will see how L&D stakeholders can leverage data analytics to examine learning patterns and create personalized learning content that meets learners’ needs, including case study models presented by SAP’s chief learning officer
- You will get the scoop on where to secure quality, low-to-no cost training tools to create infographics, tutorials, and other interactive training materials designed to fit your budget
- And more
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Workforce L&D offers practical, comprehensive, content-rich insights for anyone who is or needs to become a strategic advocate for comprehensive learning and development training solutions—solutions that can have a positive impact on the workforce and the organization’s underlying bottom line. Learning officers, Training Managers, Instructional Designers, and HR professionals are strongly encouraged to attend.
SPEAKERS / see the experts you'll meet
RECERTIFICATION / earn credits when you attend
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCIs criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
CREDIT INFORMATION: This program has been pre-approved for 13 hours of recertification credit (2.0 hours of business credit and 11.0 of general credit) toward PHR and SPHR recertification. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Business & Legal Resources (BLR) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 13 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at www.shrm.org/certification.
CPLP® Recertification Program
CPLPs can earn recertification credits by participating in continuing education activities that meet ATD CI Recertification Guidelines. Please review the CPLP Recertification Guidelines posted at www.td.org/Certification/For-CPLPs/Recertification for more information.