March 14–15, 2019 | San Antonio, TX
OVERVIEW | Workplace Violence Prevention Symposium 2019 will teach attendees how to prepare their organizations for a worst-case scenario and mitigate the increasing likelihood of a workplace violence incident with actionable tactics for emergency response and crisis and risk management.
Attendees of Workplace Violence Prevention Symposium 2019 will learn strategies to:
- Understand the link between substance abuse and workplace violence
- Handle delicate workplace issues like domestic violence and sexual harassment
- Identify and prevent cyberbullying in the workplace
- Create an effective workplace violence prevention program with a limited staff and budget
- Protect and train employees to react during an active shooter or other high-risk incident
- Utilize your corporate culture to be proactive against workplace violence risks
- Employ compliant employee screening and drug testing practices to prevent workplace attacks
- Understand OSHA’s expectations when it comes to reporting injuries related to workplace violence
Our team of event liaisons would be happy to help you with your registration so your experience is as smooth as possible. Contact them now and they will get you set up in just 5 minutes!
2019 Speakers Coming Soon!
Pricing & Deadlines
Access Insider Updates on the Latest OSHA Compliance Initiatives
Network and Ideashare with Peers and Practicing Experts
Earn Recertification Credits Towards Your Professional Advancement
Create a Powerful Action Plan to Protect Your Workforce
Free Resources For You
Recertification Credit Information
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCIs criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
HR CREDIT INFORMATION:
This program is pending approval for 8 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Business & Legal Resources (BLR) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 10.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at www.shrm.org/certification.
SAFETY CREDIT INFORMATION:
This program qualifies for up to .5 recertification points for CSPs, CHSTs, OHSTs, and CMP credit for CHMMs, and for CM credits for CIHs who attend. Professional Development Hours (PDHs) or Continuing Education Credits/Units (CECs/CEUs) may also be available for environmental managers participating in this live event (please note that participants are responsible for exploring their state requirements to have their educational credits approved for credit).