Improving the candidate experience, from initial contact to onboarding, is a vital goal for any organization. The modern job seeker is a consumer of more than just your career site. Most of us understand this, but how do we apply this thinking to improve our candidate experience and develop recruitment strategies that attract today’s top talent? Research from CareerBuilder’s latest Candidate Behavior Study as well as the most up-to-date data from CareerBuilder’s Pulse of Recruitment Quarterly Report will fuel the insight behind this session.
- The typical experiences that candidates go through, and what processes your teams can consider implementing to improve them
- Metrics are useful to track, measure, and evaluate, the entire candidate experience
- Small tweaks you can make to your process to prove the candidate experience so you create a way for candidates to “shop” for jobs—just like consumers do on popular consumer sites
- How to differentiate and think creatively about your recruitment strategy to win these in-demand candidates
- Tips for revisiting classic recruiting methods that still work and the new ones that should become a part of your recruitment toolkit of the future
- The most up-to-date trends in candidate behavior that you can take back to your team today