Get up close and personal with some of the country’s top sourcing pros who will reveal their best-kept secrets for overcoming your specific sourcing challenges. Grab a drink and some snacks and head to a hi-top table in the Candidate Attraction Lounge where our sourcing pros will walk you through how to divide and conquer sourcing challenges using the latest technology that applies to LinkedIn, Facebook, career sites, and more!
You’ll get valuable tips from:
- Ryan Quinn of Eliassen Group who will teach you tricks for mastering CareerBuilder –National Searches, “related keywords,” and ClearanceJobs searches
- Chris Russell of RecTech Media who will demo useful Facebook tools
- Devon Brown of HubSpot who can show you how to:
- Create tailored videos to send to target candidates using Loom or Soapbox
- Get alerts when specific candidates update their profile (promotions, etc.) so you have reasons to reach out and stay on their radar
- Review their interests, groups, side hustles, etc. and created tailored and helpful messages based on that (ex: I saw you are interested in X, here’s a really cool blog I read on ____)
- Use emoji’s in subject lines—it may sound silly, but it’s unexpected and can increase open rates!