According to Gallup, in 2017, a staggering 67% of employee are still disengaged. Join acclaimed author, speaker, and thought leader Bob Kelleher as he outlines the 10 key steps for building and sustaining an engaged culture to combat the disengagement reality. These 10 essential steps of engagement have been culled from years of experience working as an award-winning internal practitioner who led engagement initiatives that transformed corporate cultures. He will share specific best practices, case studies, and ideas from his best seller, Louder Than Words, 10 Practical Engagement Steps, and his newly released book, I-Engage, Your Personal Engagement Roadmap.
- The importance of trust and empathy in the workplace
- Why one’s direct line manager is the #1 driver of engagement and disengagement
- The importance of a robust communication culture—the “cornerstone of engagement”
- Why you need to engage the whole person, and not just the employee
- Why you might have a hiring problem and not an engagement problem