Stories connect us through emotion, and emotion to a large extent drives cognition, according to neuroscientists.
But, what really makes a story great? The art of storytelling in large part lies in being able to effectively and succinctly tap into the subject’s emotions. Workforce L&D 2017 closes with a look at:
- The psychology of learning and the scientific evidence supporting the theory that our brains crave stories
- How stories can be used to help you achieve training goals
- How to tell a story when you are not a storyteller
- Weak training storylines that fall flat in creating an engaging learning experience
- Examples of tales that do an exceptional job of tapping into emotion and, in turn, breed A-list training content